Haunted Hotels > Fallon Hotel
The Fallon Hotel was built in 1859. The original owner, Owen Fallon expanded the hotel in 1863 by buying an adjoining building and a saloon.
Guests today can smell smoke (no smoking on property) and whiskey. Theater lights turn on and off by themselves. A female ghost is often seen in Room 9.
Map is based on Google Geocoding the address but accuracy is not guaranteed.