- Friendly, accommodating Check-in
- Beautiful, wooded, natural grounds
- Lovely sandy beach on the river (5 min, steep walk)
- Very quiet
- Totally silent & dark at night for sleeping (we like that)
- Only a couple minutes off the highway
- Wifi strong, but slow & drops frequently
- Can't think of anything as was a perfect one-night layover on the way to our destination
Posted Sep 28, 2018 by Tuxedoville from Victoria, BC. This is the subjective opinion of a traveler and not of AllStays LLC.
Great campground. Excellent snorkelling in river. Great tent sites. Nice atmosphere.
Posted Aug 03, 2015 by Kiku from Strathmore . This is the subjective opinion of a traveler and not of AllStays LLC.