- Why AllStays.com?
Since 2000, AllStays.com has been a bit different than most travel websites. We give away more information than any other directory on the internet. We list ALL known possible stays in an area and we are willing to give you their official information. We aim to be easy to use and free for travelers. From the smallest primitive campground to the largest of hotel chains, AllStays options are equal to all around the world. It's an ambitious project and we need your help. If you see incorrect info or have stayed at a place not fit for others, let us know and join us in helping other travelers.
We do not require annual fees for listings which includes the name, address and phone number of the establishment. We do charge property owners a one-time fee for additions and the enhanced listings. This allows us to be a non-preferred listing of hotels for your use and not sponsored by any corporation or chain. We are privately owned and do not answer to stockholders like other travel websites.
- How is AllStays different than other sites?
1) We are partnered with more than just one booking system. This means you get more options. Some only work with certain smaller countries so you won't find them on other major travel websites.
2) We partner with all of the best discount dealers out there, not just one. We try to get you the best deal on each property listed. Not the one that pays us the best commission. This can save you up to 40% more than other discount sites that already claim to be more than 50% off.
3) No flashy banner or pop up ads. Notice what's missing from all over the pages. Ads! We do not sell flashy banner ads. They waste your browsing time and clutter our streamlined site. So we don't do them. We do have Google text ads running on many pages. These are text based and stay of fairly high quality. Occasionally you may see ads on partner sites that we link to. Those are not under our control. AllStays is supported by your reservations and directory fees paid to us by property owners.
4) We are willing to and do link to the official website for the lodging property. It's hard to find even a phone number on other travel websites. You can see the official site and any of their special offerings that you may have seen on television or in your frequent customer clubs. Sometimes they beat our best rate but they are usually a little more than our rates. We operate this free website on commission so please book with us whenever our rates are the same or less than the official site. Another advantage is that we are on your side. We can help set things right if there is a problem or dispute with a hotel. If you book direct with the property, remember that it is between you and the hotel if you have a problem. No one else is able to get involved to make it right. By checking the official site, you can get the real info and pictures from the source and not risk the mistakes that many services have in place or ones that are not updated very often. There is no need to go anywhere else, searching back and forth, entering the same city info over and over. We can direct you.
- Website. iPhone. iPad. Android.
- From this website to our mobile apps. Add or change your listing with us. Use this also for changing names, phone numbers, addresses or website links.
STARS AND CURRENCY LEGEND
- Dollar Range Ratings
The dollar signs approximate the standard rates of that rated property. Specials, discounts and seasonal rates may affect these at various times.
- Up to $69 = $
$ 70-110 = $$
$111-160 = $$$
$161-209 = $$$$
$210 & up = $$$$$
Quality Ratings Detailed Descriptions
- Good but modest accommodations that provide a comfortable night's lodging.
Details Typically smaller hotels managed by the proprietor. Establishments are functional, emphasizing clean and comfortable rooms. They must meet the basic needs of comfort and cleanliness. The hotel is often 2 - 4 stories high and usually has a more personal atmosphere. It's usually located near affordable attractions, major intersections and convenient to public transportation. Furnishings and facilities are clean but basic. Most will not have a restaurant on site but are usually within walking distance to some good low-priced dining. Public access, past certain hours, may be restricted.
Typical National Chain: Econolodge, Motel 6, Days Inn, La Quinta Inn.
Attributes of a one star property but with enhanced decor and quality of furnishings.
Details Usually denotes independent and name brand hotel chains with a reputation for offering consistent quality amenities. The hotel is usually small to medium-sized and conveniently located to moderately priced attractions. The facilities typically include telephones and TV's in the bedroom. Some hotels offer limited restaurant service; however, room service and bellhop service is usually not provided.
Typical National Chain: Holiday Inn.
Professionally managed & staffed, often very well appointed and with a degree of sophistication.
Details Typically these hotels offer more spacious accommodations that include well appointed rooms and decorated lobbies. Bellhop service is usually not available. They are often located near major expressways or business areas, convenient to shopping and moderate to high priced attractions. The hotels usually feature medium-sized restaurants that typically offer service breakfast through dinner. Room service availability may vary. Valet parking, fitness centers and pools are often provided.
Typical National Chain: Hilton, Marriott.
A lodging experience that is truly excellent and the range of facilities is extensive. The properties not only offer many services but also have their own style and personality.
Details Mostly large, formal hotels with smart reception areas, front desk service and bellhop service. The hotels are most often located near other hotels of the same caliber and are usually found near shopping, dining and other major attractions. The level of service is well above average and the rooms are well lit and well furnished. Restaurant dining is usually available and may include more than one choice. Some properties will offer continental breakfast and/or happy hour delicacies. Room service is usually available during most hours. Valet parking and/or garage service is also usually available. Concierge services, fitness centers and one or more pools are often provided.
Typical National Chains: Hyatt, Loews.
Luxurious, creatively decorated, and superbly maintained. Usually among the best in the world; superb in every respect and entirely memorable, year in and year out.
Details These are hotels that offer only the highest level of accommodations and services. The properties offer a high degree of personal service. Although most five star hotels are large properties, sometimes the small independent (non-chain) property offers an elegant intimacy that can not be achieved in the larger setting. The hotel locations can vary from the very exclusive locations of a suburban area, to the heart of downtown. The hotel lobbies are sumptuous, the rooms complete with stylish furnishing and quality linens. The amenities often include: VCR's, CD stereos, garden tubs or Jacuzzis, in-room video library, heated pools and more. The hotels feature up to three restaurants all with exquisite menus. Room service is usually available 24 hours a day. Fitness Centers and valet and/or garage parking are typically available. A concierge is also available to assist you.
Typical National Chains: Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons.
Contact us or give us feedback here
- PMB 466
7 Avenida Vista Grande B-7
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-401-1297 (general office, not for reservations)
- Contact us
- For Reservations:
Toll Free from US & Canada 1-866-540-4739
(Calls about one night reservations may get an automated service. Booking these online saves time and money.)
561-753-3993 and Use Discount code 4884
Info Center, Review your reservations, Comments, etc
Cancel Your Reservation
We want to provide good service. The phone service is actually provided by Travelocity. If you are dissatisfied with the service from telephone staff, please note the name of the person you dealt with and let us know.
- RESERVATION INFO CENTER
Info Center, Review your reservations, Comments, etc
Cancel Your Reservation
TRAVEL CONTACT RESOURCE
Airlines, Cars, Rail and Cruise websites & phone numbers.
Contact us using this safe webform. We read it promptly.
(Please use Info Center link above for reservation issues.)
We can help you meet deadlines. Let us fill in with information related to travel trends, stats, tips, general advice and locations. We can set up English based interviews for around the world, any time zone, any day.
Contact Adam Longfellow at 505-401-1297.
Add or change your listing with us. Use this also for changing names, phone numbers, address or website links.
HOTEL DATA CORRECTION
Complete information about our rates and booking system. GDS data is under control of the hotel property manager. We can not change any data. Use this link for GDS and data issues.
- Just a few of our listed hotel brands:
Akena - Amerisuites -Best Western - Comfort Inn - Comfort Suites - Courtyard - Days Inn - Doubletree - Econolodge - Embassy Suites - Four Seasons - Hampton Inn - Hawthorn - Hilton - Holiday Inn - Homestead - Homewood - Howard Johnson - Hyatt - Ibis - La Quinta - Loews - Marriott - Mercure - Millennium - Motel 6 - Novotel - Quality Inn - Radisson - Ramada - Relais - Residence - Ritz Carlton - Sheraton - Sleep Inn - Summerfield - Super 8 - Travelodge - Westin - Wyndham