iOS Universal (One price for all devices: iPad/iPhone/iPod)
The #1 Selling, #1 Ranked, #1 Reviewed Camping App for over 52 Months
The ultimate camping app that lets you find Campgrounds, RV Parks and related services with or without internet. Extensive map filters let you view only what you want to see.
Now into it's fifth year, the most popular camping app gets better all year. It is the revolutionary app that lets you find and filter places and services with or without internet. From resorts to parking lots, extensive filters help you find exactly what you want year after year for a one time price & no ads.
Why is it the top camping app?
➤Thousands more places than any other source.
➤A true universal app for iPhone, iPad & Touch.
➤Map adds points on the fly as you scroll.
➤Filter the map by type and by over 30 amenities. Hundreds of possibilities.
➤Want to see only campgrounds or tenting and no extras? One touch does it.
➤Data is on device for speed and accessibility.
➤Lookup data by type, state & city without service.
➤Photo and review searches that use the power of the entire web, not just one source.
➤Extras all in one app: Truck and rest stops, dump stations, supplies, RV service & low bridges.
➤Check weather based on the GPS of the location and not a nearby city airport.
➤Quick resources for road conditions, emergencies and various state laws.
✔Over 28,000 campgrounds: (US & Canada)
✔National & State Forests
✔National & State Parks
✔KOA, Good Sam, Escapees, Passport America, 1000 Trails, ROD, RPI, AOR, Coast to Coast, Elk
✔Primitive hike-in/boat-in/rough road spots that other apps exclude.
✔Official website, phone number, directions, open season, elevation, rate range, sites, hookups, amps, big rigs access, tents or no tents, clubs, water, showers, toilets, tables, pool, playground, laundry, propane, pet-friendly, RV dump station, age restrictions, storage, firewood, boat launch, seasonal sites and internet access.
+ Walmarts (with overnight parking reports), Sams Club, Costco
+ Overnight Parking like casinos, Elk Lodges and more.
+ Truck Stops with amenities. Chains have fuel price links.
+ Stores (Camping World, REI, Cabelas, Gander Mtn, Dicks, Bass Pro Shops)
+ RV dealers and services
+ RV Rental locations (Cruise America, Road Bear, El Monte)
+ Rest Areas, Welcome centers and turn outs by heading.
+ and more
Just about everything in the app can be added or removed on your map view. See only tent places with showers; RV parks with a club discount, 50 amp and LP; cost club stores with gas; truck stops with a Subway. You pick!
➤NO WIFI? NO SERVICE?
Parts of this app will always work and provide useful information. The data is stored on your phone while the app uses GPS, so constantly calling upon a website for information is not necessary. This is great for improving speed when you're in remote places.
➤HOW MUCH CAN THIS APP SAVE YOU?
$$ Find a overnight in a nearby parking lot.
$$ Find a forest site just a mile beyond the $40 park your book lists.
$$ Lighten your load, save fuel and don't buy as many books year after year.
$$ Find a rest area/truck stop with a RV dump.
** Cell service required for GPS & Internet for maps.
Starbucks Featured app June 2012
"Whether you're looking for RV grounds with full amenities or far-flung campsites for a rough getaway, Camp & RV has you covered." ➤MacNewsWorld
"The essential camping app for iOS - This is a must have app." ➤appadvice.com
"Camp & RV app is a must." ➤Womans Day
"For those with more discerning tastes in campsites & RV spots." ➤NY Times
"Best iPhone App for a Road Trip" ➤- Techlicious
"By far the best of the camping apps" ➤Motorhome Forums
"When looking for a place to camp, nothing beats AllStays." ➤padgadget.com
One of "The 50 Best Travel Apps for the iPhone" ➤Art of the iPhone
Has data seen in "Harvard Business Review" & rated Excellent by Wired Mag in 2012
"Summer", "Sun", "Road Trip" & "Great Outdoors" features on App Store
New for iOS version 4.9.3 Aug 2014
Information is the most important thing in the end so that is the focus here. - Data update adding hundreds more free places, more ratings, more text directions - Thousands of little adjustments to locations and detail information throughout
New for iOS version 4.9.1 mid-May 2014
- Over 1900 added locations including: - 300 more U-Haul Propane fill locations - 315 more BLM camp locations - over 1300 more campgrounds and thousands of other data changes - Added early beta filter for horse sites (adding)
New for iOS version 4.9 - Jan 2014
- Filters for price, user rating and elevation - Thousands of location changes and adds throughout types - Incremental design changes for iOS7
New for iOS version 4.8 - June 2013
- Hundreds more location and data changes throughout types - Added number of truck parking spaces at thousands of rest areas for size indication - Added over 900 low bridges to the Chicago area - Full iPhone 5 screen - Other changes like another 30 new Walmarts, etc
New for version 4.9 - Jan 2014
- Filters for price, user rating and elevation
- Thousands of location changes and adds throughout types
- Some design changes for speed and cleaner look on more devices.
- Fixed map pins for larger touch area.
New for version 4.8 - Jul 2013
- Database update
New for version 4.7 - Apr 2013
- 350+ more road grades & runaway truck ramps for CA, WA, ID, MT, OR and UT.
- Hundreds more location and data changes.
- Larger map pins by request (but means more overlap too)
- Layout improvements for more screen sizes
- Bug fix for some weblinks not working in newest Chrome
New for iOS version 4.6 - Jan 2013
- GPS based NOAA weather
- Reviews and ratings
- More screen layouts to work better on larger screens and tablets
- Rebuild of detail view with larger text and buttons. GPS decimal display added.
- Fixed bug where keyboard popped up often on some device models.
- More black on screen to save your battery
- More offline text directions, elevations and amenities.
In App: There is a help function inside the app. On phones, go the upper left MORE button, and then look for the Help selction. On the iPad, tap the top center grey bar.
Frequently Asked Questions are RIGHT HERE on this link. We also post some of them on our AllStays Facebook page for discussion.