Haunted Hotels > Connor Hotel of Jerome
The hotel was built in 1898 by David Connor. It would burn down twice in it's first couple of years. The mines began to die and the hotel closed in 1931. It became a low end hotel in the 1960s and 1970s until it closed again in the 1980s due to safety concerns. Newly renovated, it is open again with ghosts and all. Guests may hear whispering and women laughing in Room 1. Objects move around on their own in Room 2. A ghostly dog growls under the door of Room 4.