There are many places to go snowboarding in the USA but only a few make our best of list. Here are the places you have to go and catch some air.
- Alpine Meadows – Tahoe City, California
- The Canyons – Park City, Utah
- Kirkwood – Kirkwood, California
- Mount Bachelor – Bend, Oregon
- Park City Mountain Resort – Park City, Utah
- Mammoth Mountain – Mammoth Lakes, California
- Squaw Valley – Olympic Valley, California
- Mount Hood Meadows – Mount Hood, Oregon
- Big Sky Resort – Big Sky, Montana
- Crested Butte Mountain Resort – Crested Butte, Colorado
Okay, although this is a USA snowboarding list, you just can't end it without a shout out to the great Whistler Blackcomb to the north.
We know there are several great places left off this top ten. What is your favorite?
Additional Snowboarding Resources:
Snowboard.com Snowboarder's forum, along with related heliboarding and catboarding topics.
SnowU College ski and snowboard clubs in North America.
History of Snowboarding
World Snowboarding Guide news, resorts, events and jobs.
Adam | Mar 11, 2009 | Category: Best Of
Pure information, faster, no ads, privacy, full screen maps, more filters, layers for weather, traffic, biking, transit, over half a million search combinations. Join now